Thursday, September 24, 2015

Do you really know what you're eating? -Documentaries

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to introduce some documentaries.  Watching these has lead me to completely change what I thought to be a healthy lifestyle.  Now I have a completely different outlook on everything.

For most people there is a disconnect where their food comes from.  The grocery store, right?
Wrong.
Your meat and dairy products start in factory farms.  This business idea for the meat and dairy industry came from the fast food industry to make production quicker and cheaper.  There is no surprise that health is a concern when talking about fast food but you may see every day foods in a different light after watching a few of the below. 
Watch a few and let me know your thoughts below!




You can also watch this on Netflix for $FREE























No comments:

Post a Comment