Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 8



2 WEEKS OUT!!!!!!!



Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny Emerald Mist Competition Bikini! haha...  Super excited to have my suit!  I'm going to keep it a secret until the morning of my competition ;) I will be living in this for the next few weeks to get comfortable with it...SO TINY!  If you are following me on IG then you have seen my sneak preview of my suit :)


These pics aren't the greatest...I wish I could let myself post the ones of me in my competition suit!  But NO! Not yet :) 





 

No more cheat meals!  Time to get even more focused that I have been throughout the past 8 weeks.  I'm excited to see the process of the next 2 weeks unfold and how my body reacts to the workout/meal plan changes that my coach makes for me.  I have a National Qualifier show set up for June 22nd, 3 weeks after my first competition!!  Once that is over I seriously have no idea what I am going to do!  Everything right now is revolved around this goal...
I have been searching for blogs by girls who have competed and what it is like when the competition is over.  I came across this AMAZING blog by Jen and she has a post that is exactly what I was looking for.  It is called "The Big COMP is Over - So What Now?" I will have to meet with Justine on this and find out what I really should be eating on a daily basis when I am not training for a competition.  I am excited to see how I feel about being on stage.  If I LOVE it then I will continue competing.  If I HATE it then I am going to have to figure out a new goal to set for myself.  






It makes me feel good to be accomplishing something that others have tried to (verbally) keep me from doing.  I did not take on this challenge for anyone else but myself.  You can't forget about what you want to do with your life because of the opinions of others.  I actually do not think I was mentally ready at that point last year which is why I made excuses to not go through with it.  When you are sure about the direction you want to take your life and the steps that need to be done in order to get there you go through this change.  I have begun to take many steps in order to put my career in the direction of the fitness industry.  I have some opportunities and I am going to grab every single one and run with it!



















No comments:

Post a Comment