Thursday, May 30, 2013

Zzz Zzz Zzz







I'm at the end of my final week of prep!!!  I'm not going to try and hide it...I am EXHAUSTED.  I wish that I had the time to take a nap each day.  Today was my last gym workout and I couldn't be happier to have tomorrow as a REST day :) :)  I will be able the get the rest I need tonight and tomorrow :)


Nothing is impossible...I have had moments where I thought I could not push through my workout or find the time to prep my meals and do laundry and every other little task on my list.  I realized that I have to stop and give myself a mental pep talk :-p  The more you believe you can do something and the more positive  you are about your situation the better the outcome will be!

I have posted some updates on Facebook and Instagram but just in case you aren't following on either of those (WHY AREN'T YOU??)....Here are a couple...




I have a few more little things to buy and my meals for Saturday to prep!  I am looking forward to getting to bed early tonight so I better go get started!!

Come back tomorrow...I just might reveal my competition suit ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment