Tuesday, June 18, 2013

4 Days Out ???



I had planned on my next show being the NPC Garden State Championships on June 22nd.  The show is 4 days away and I do NOT feel ready to be on stage again.  I have been cheating here and there in addition to not getting back into my routine as soon as I should have after the first show.  The doubt just keeps this 'off-track' cycle going!  I am meeting with my Coach Justine today for a training session.  I wish I had met with her earlier because I don't think there is much I can do to change my physique over the next few days.  We will see what she says though!  

For some reason the motivation just is not sticking this time around.  Even though not much time has passed since the Long Island Championships I just do not feel as excited!!!  I am eating my meals and following my workout schedule but it just feels so routine right now.  Even when I get compliments or get a little boost from some outside motivation quotes etc it just isn't staying with me.  I need to get this figured out!!! grrrr







No comments:

Post a Comment