Sunday, September 29, 2013

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups!






If you are following me on Instagram you may have seen this one....and if not, go find me :)  @nicolesfitlife !!




After months of seeing clean homemade peanut butter cups posted on Instagram I finally got around to making them myself.  The recipe I used comes from Chilali13 (instagram.com/chilali13).  The recipe is also posted by laliandlayla.


RECIPE

Chocolate Layer: 1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp agave nector
**I added a touch of extra peanut butter here .... <3 LOVE PB <3

PB Layer: 2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw cacao
1 tbsp agave nector





 These are seriously so easy to make.  I didn't have any small cupcake papers so I just made 3 larger PB cups.   I put a chocolate later then stuck it in the freezer until it firmed up.  The next layer I spread peanut butter evenly in the center then a ring of chocolate around it, then back in the freezer.  I did that a couple times then just a chocolate layer on top!  




 




If you love peanut butter cups you MUST give this recipe a try!














No comments:

Post a Comment