Saturday, December 7, 2013

* ADVOCARE *


www.advocare.com/13125007

So I've decided to become an Advocare distributor!  There are nothing but good things said about this business as well as the products!  This is perfect for anyone who wants to run their own business and make great money without having to put in a large amount to get started.  For me I am very interested in the Fitness industry so I have a different perspective although I am also looking forward to the extra income :)  There is a $79 start up fee and includes the kit below that I just received!


So I just got my kit in the mail which came with....

All the ins and outs of the business, the products and stories of  those who have risen to the top with their business.  My Advocare website also provides me with many tools on how to succeed.  Not to mention the team you start under will be there to answer any questions and help you to get your business to grow!

If you are reading this because you are interested in the business side feel free to check out my site (www.advocare.com/13125007) or email me at nicolesfitlife@gmail.com


 It also came with samples of the Advocare Spark Energy Drink.
Each drink mix will get you 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients to spark (hehe) your energy levels and mental focus!!
Comes in **8 flavors**
OH!  There is also only **45 calories per serving** and it is **sugar free**

I tried this one out already and OMG it tastes like candy.  I could definitely tell that I had more energy and was glad I drank it when I did because I was entering what turned in to a 5 hour study session!  


 And also some samples of Advocare SLAM energy drink supplement which is perfect for someone who is on-the-go because each bottle is small, only 2 fl oz.
Has key vitamins and nutrients that help keep energy levels UP and also help improve your mental focus and clarity.
Each bottle has the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee but is sugar free and has no energy crash!

I will definitely be trying this product in the upcoming week!  Tons of finals are coming up!!



I'll be posting more about Advocare and their products as I try them.  I will write a separate post about the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse and 24-Day Challenge which are the two most popular challenges that Advocare has to offer.  

Personally I will be doing the 24 Day Challenge at the start of the New Year!  What better way to kick off those fitness goals :) :)


If you have any questions about the Advocare products or want me to send you a sample of either of the products I received just shoot me an email at nicolesfitlife@gmail.com and check out the products offered here -> www.advocare.com/13125007


No comments:

Post a Comment