Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014 NPC Mr/Ms Buffalo Progress Pics!









I am now 3 weeks out from the NPC Mr/Ms Buffalo Championships!!!  Working and going to school full time made it fly by so fast!  I am incredibly impressed with the progress I have made especially because I am my own coach :)  I wanted to learn how to critique my progress and make changes when necessary.  I've picked up a lot since doing this, especially because I have to rely on myself and only myself to get things done.  I am ready to push hard through the next 3 weeks...shooting for that top 5 spot :)


I still have a bit of work to do and I know that I can improve so much more this year!  These pics are from yesterday, 3 weeks out from my 3rd competition. 










"I WILL FIGHT FOR IT
I WILL NOT GIVE UP
I WILL REACH MY GOALS
& ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL STOP ME"


2 comments: