Thursday, February 27, 2014

EAT CLEAN


My Meals for the Day!



Part of my daily routine is to write out my meal schedule!  Each day is different depending on the workouts i'm doing as well as my school and work schedules!  My days are literally jam packed from start to finish so writing out everything I need to do just makes my life a bit more simple.  So here are all the meals I have planned!  

Notice that all of the times are -ish :-p  Because things can always change and if I feel I need a meal sooner or later than I have planned then I just switch it up to give my body what it needs!



7ish
Broccoli Omelette
Chocolate Strawberry Oats


 10ish
Tilapia
Green Beans
Brown Rice


12:30ish
Blueberry Cinnamon Egg White Oats


2:30ish
Chicken
Broccoli
Sweet Potato


4:30ish
Black Bean Corn Turkey Burgers
Spinach
Pineapple Ginger Sauce


8:30ish 
Salmon
Broccoli



On most days I have some macros left over to fill....I usually leave this until I get home and see what I can fill them with.  Today i'll probably keep it simple and fill them with veggies so I can get to sleep ASAP :)







No comments:

Post a Comment