Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Gym Bag Essentials


What I pack in my gym bag depends on when I will be heading to the gym.  If I go in the morning before work I will be wearing my gym clothes and packing my work clothes; if I am going on my break or after work then it's visa versa.  On the weekend I might not even bring my it at all.  

The items I pack might not be a necessity for you.  Keep a pen and paper handy one morning as you get ready and personalize your own gym bag essentials.



Workout or Work Clothes:
-Top
-Bottom
-Bra, Undies, Socks
-Shoes
*I always bring extra options because what I want to wear usually depends on my mood!


Toiletries:
-Shampoo + Conditioner
-Body Wash + Loofa
-Toothpaste + Toothbrush
-Towel
-Sandals for shower
-Lotions
-Deodorant
-Hair ties and clips
-Hair Brush
-Makeup


Equiptment/Misc.
-Lacrosse Ball
-Resistance Bands
-Lock
-Water Bottle
-Ipod/Phone + headphones
-Plastic bag for dirty clothes
-Fruit or Snack



Keep your list handy at night or whenever it is you are packing your bag so you aren't left stranded with no pants! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment