Thursday, January 29, 2015

What I Ate Today! #1

THURSDAY, JANUARY 29th




I made a trip to the grocery store this morning because I needed to prep food for today and tomorrow.  The meals I prep really depend on what I can get at the store.  Canned organic beans, which i'll buy if I don't have the time to cook.  There were no ripe bananas and frozen organic fruit was on sale so I got that instead and made a different smoothie than I usually do.  Since I am avoiding dairy I also got some Daiya pepperjack 'cheese' and it was on sale.  Try cutting it out of your diet for a few weeks and see if it makes a difference; I feel SO much better without it!!  I also buy food with the certified organic or non-GMO labels as much as possible👍






I've been waking up at 7:00 and immediately having a glass of lemon water following but a cup of decaf tea while I stretch.



Then around 8:30 before I leave for work i'll make my smoothie.  Today it was celery, cucumber, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, coconut water and regular water.  Not am amazing taste but it wasn't terrible either...
 



I don't time out the rest of my meals...I'll eat when I feel I need to and depending on my workout schedule.  I also try not to get too obsessed with exact portions.  I've food prepped that way for a while so I feel I have a good idea of how much I need.  It seems to be working so far!



10:30ish
Pan roasted potatoes, yellow squash and eggs topped with daiya.


1:45ish
 Brown rice, carrots and beans
 


3:00ish
1 serving of each the cereal (3/4 cup) and the peanut butter (2 tbsp)  :)
I'm not surprised I got a craving here...I didn't have as much fruit this morning as I normally do.  Which means I need to go out and get some bananas tonight!



5:00ish
Banana bread french toast and an orange.


6:15-7:15
Today I had Yoga fusion after work for an hour.


8:00ish
Dinner varies night to night.  I try to compromise with my boyfriend on dinner since we live together.  Most of the time it's chicken or fish with a starch carbohydrate and a veggie.




No comments:

Post a Comment