Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Week 4 and 5...






There is just not enough time in the day!  Have I said this before?  If I have it's because it is true and I have been struggling to find a balance between everything.  The constant tackling of my never-ending to-do list is making the days and weeks just fly by!

I got struck with food poisoning last weekend and I haven't made time to catch up on my posts...SORRY!  Before the sickness kicked in I was actually in the middle of a great photo shoot on the beach.  I am looking forward to working with this photographer again because we had a ton of great ideas that we did not get to try.  I will be posting the pictures on my facebook page soon but here is a teaser....







I am now more than halfway through my competition prep!!!  I am noticing more changes in my muscles now, especially in my lower body and obliques (I thought it would never happen!) and I am extremely happy with my progress!!!  So let me see...


NPC Card? CHECK

Heels? CHECK

Competition Application? SUBMITTED 

Suit? ORDERED

Tanning Appointment?  BOOKED

Now I just have to...




Here are my 5 Week Progress Pics...










Since I don't post in my blog nearly as much as I would like, be sure to follow my other social media accounts to see what i'm up to :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment