Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week Two!





Week two was a little rough at times.  The diet is definitely the hardest part and it is tough to get caught up in all of the planning.  The workouts are going really well and I love all of the changes I am seeing.  I still can't believe that so much has changed in such a little time.  The last two weeks flew by!!  June 1st is definitely going to be here before I know it!  


Well I've already lost a few inches and a few pounds!  Here are my starting pictures compared to my Week 2 pics...





Beginning:                       Week 2 (4/6/13):
125 lbs                                        120 lbs

 
 


  



I ordered my heels (from snaz75.com) which will be here this week so I can start posing practice!!!  Now I have to start thinking of what kind of suit I am going to get....hmmm


I ended the week with a nice boost of motivation.  The NPC Steve Stone Metropolitan Championships were held yesterday in the city and I went to check it out!  It was really fun guessing who I thought was in the top 3 with the guy sitting next to me...I guessed right more than him :)  I know my stuff!!!  I also got to meet up with my coach Justine Moore who was working at the Met-RX table giving out samples.  I was bummed to not be able to try anything but did walk away with a little souvenir bag (I love my souvenirs!!)

Check out the photos on my Facebook page HERE...they would take up way too much space on here!







No comments:

Post a Comment