Tuesday, February 3, 2015

My Exercise Schedule: week 2/2/2015


Determine your goals.  

Figure out your schedule.

Do you have a gym membership?

Are you working out at home

Are you experienced or a beginner?



My current fitness goals:

-Improve my hamstrings
-Stop putting muscle on my quads
-Tighten up my booty
-Increase my rear delt strength
-Increase my core strength
-Improve hip mobility



I do have time to go to the gym every day but I also have equipment at home if anything changes.  This way I don't have an excuse for not getting a workout in when I wake up late or the gym closes. 


My splits really do change week to week.  I write out a rough copy of my lifting schedule but it tends to change throughout the week depending on muscle soreness, energy levels and last minute scheduling issues.  Most of the time I don't actually choose the specific exercises until the day of my workout.  When I do choose them I try to vary them from the last week.  



Here is what I am planning for my splits this week and I'll add the specifics at the end of each day.  If you need help planning your splits check out Bodybuilding.com 


MONDAY - Lower Body + PM Yoga
- Hack Squats 4 X 5-8 (Superset) Standing Hamstring Curls 4 X 10-15
- Cable Pull Throughs 3 X 15-20
- DB Stiff-leg Deadlifts 3 X 15-20
- Seated Calf raises 2 X failure
- Incline treadmill 10 minutes
*Yoga was cancelled due to weather! :(

TUESDAY - PM Racquetball
1 Hour

WEDNESDAY - Back
Assisted pull-ups 3 X failure
Close grip pull-downs 3 X 10-15
Wide seated rows 2 X 10-15
Close seated rows 2 X 10
Stability ball hyper extensions 2 X 15
Stability ball reverse hyper extensions 2 X 15

THURSDAY - Lower Body + PM Yoga
1 hour of yoga

FRIDAY - Lower Body +Delts, (Possible Chest, Arms)
Front Squats *SS* Back Squats - bar only then + 10lbs X 5 until failure
Single leg seated leg curls 3 X failure
10 min. elliptical - minute intervals

SATURDAY - AM Core, Delts + Cardio

SUNDAY - REST









No comments:

Post a Comment