Monday, March 4, 2013

Knowledge is Power

So I want to keep a list of everything that I learn along the way of this Fitness Journey.  Something to come back to in case I forget at some point what I've researched and where I got my information.  If you have any info to share regarding the questions I have please leave comments!

This post will be updated every few days so be sure to come back and check it out!



Q:  Are Protein Shakes only for pre and post workouts?  Is it pointless to have one on a rest day?

A:  Well I thought THIS article on bodybuilding.com would answer my question.  Although it didn't, it is still a good read about protein powder, for beginners.  BB.com did have a little video about meal replacement shakes.  Meal replacement shakes are more than just protein so a whey protein shake definitely wouldn't be a good meal substitute idea.


Q:  What is the difference between Old Fashioned Rolled Oats and Quick Oats?

Q:  Does microwaving plastic give off cancer-causing chemicals?

Q:  When eating clean and training for any sort of fitness competition, why aren't bars (of any sort) put under the category of processed foods?







No comments:

Post a Comment