Sunday, March 31, 2013

Week one





This week went really good overall. :) :) It's a good thing I have strong willpower and dedication to this competition because I was tempted on more than one occasion with goodies brought into work!!!  And then of course I wanted to try making Easter cake pops...no licking out the bowl this time :(  They were fun even though they don't exactly look like I wanted them too...They were supposed to be Easter Eggs....FAIL...






There were new exercises on my workout routine that required me to go to the "guys" side of the gym...you know, with all those big machines that you rarely see girls using.  I am always self conscious when trying new things in front of people but it was just something I had to get over.  And that first time was really all it took, now I feel so much more comfortable moving around the gym and doing the new workout routines.  It's a good thing I love to feel the burn after working out because that is exactly what this routine gives me!!!  Good thing today was a rest day because I am still feeling the burn from Friday's leg workout.......I am starting to feel my body changing already although I don't think the pictures show what I see.


Week 1 Measurements3/31



Waist: 25"
Belly Button: 27"
Hips: 37.5"
Thighs: 20"
Arms: 10"


Beginning:                        1 Week: 3/30

Beginning:                One Week: 3/30
























Beginning:                        One Week: 3/30









I still don't have this prepping routine down...I did better this weekend than last seeing how I had plenty more time.  Between meal prep, water tracking and gym gear I just get all frazzled.  I need to get myself organized before I start stressing out over these little things!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment