Sunday, February 24, 2013

Check, Check, Check!







Well i'm a little happy that snowboarding was cancelled this weekend.  I ran two races and got a ton of new running gear :)  Not to mention checking off a couple goals!  Today's run went really well and thankfully the weather was nothing like the forecast, we even saw a little sun!  I ran the 3 mile course between 24-26 minutes...I need a better way of tracking my times...maybe I should make a new list: Fitness gear and gadgets to buy.  I don't think that list would ever end!!











WALDO was out on the course handing out raffle tickets for the Adidas gear giveaway!  No winnings here :(  I took advantage of the winter sale at Runner's Edge though and got these two lovely tops!  New exercise clothes makes me a VERY VERY happy girl!  BTW, my entire outfit from yesterday's run is new...hopefully the 'newness high' last for a while or someone is going to need to hide my wallet :-P







I'm already planning out my races for the next month!  So excited that i'm seeing positive changes in myself and my performance.  It only motivates me to keep going and pushing myself to new levels :)



















"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you  will  be successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment