Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 competition season updates!



So last week did not go according to my plan....I overate and I cheated.  Mainly with chocolate and peanut butter.  I let other thoughts and stress overpower my mind and I gave in to the cravings I was having..


But this is a new week and for the last 2 days I have been pretty on point with my nutrition.  I'm confident in what I will accomplish this week and for extra motivation I have the NPC Stage Ready workshop at Bev Francis Powerhouse gym.  I've wanted to go for the last 2 years but something always got in my way...so i'm excited to finally go and see what I can learn.

A friend gave me an amazing book about competition prep that I have just been flying through and if it weren't for my school work i'd be done reading it already!  I am so confident in this season now and finally have my head in the game :)  Saturday will be 11 weeks out from my 1st competition!  Time to start taking progress pics again!!

And photo shoots!!  I have one planned at the moment but it is waiting on snow....hopefully that actually happens cause it would definitely be a fun shoot and something I have never done before.  I plan on doing a lot of shoots this year especially because I have so many competitions that I plan on competing in :) :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment