Friday, January 31, 2014

FIT FRIDAY: CHEST/BICEPS/CORE


FITNESS FRIDAYS


We're more than halfway through Friday!  I can't wait to get out of work and NOT  have to go to class tonight :) :)  I thought I'd start sharing some of my workouts with you on Fridays for....FIT FRIDAY :-p 

I've been changing up my routines for weeks now trying to find one that works best for me.  I think everyone should do this.  There is no cookie cutter plan that everyone will benefit from.  We all are at different levels and have different things to work on.  


I don't have enough time during my hour break to get my entire workout done plus shower so I decided to split it up today.  
On my lunch break I did the following:


~5 min.Treadmill warm-up 
~5 min. Dynamic stretching

Chest Flye 3 sets, 12 reps
-super set-
BOSU push-ups 3 sets to failure

Decline bench push-ups 2 sets to failure
-super set-
Incline bench push-ups 2 sets to failure

DB curls 3 sets, 12, 10, 8 reps
-super set-
EZ Bar curls to failure

~5 min. Static Stretching


I'm not going to include the weight because everyone is at a different intensity levels and I would not want someone to try the weight I do and risk hurting themselves.


I also want to do some CORE work today and here is what I have planned for later tonight...Some of these I am trying for the first time.  I posted a link on my FB page earlier that has some good Core Exercises  I'm not going to set a certain amount for anything...I'll just go until I feel I've worked my core enough :)



Tabletops

Overhead Circles holding weight

Leaning Camel

SLOW bicycle crunches

Stability ball roll outs

Straight arm to Forearm Planks (hold for 10 seconds before switching)







HaveaHealthyWeekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment