Friday, January 24, 2014

WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?




Everyone has those days where you are just spent.  You don't want to do a damn thing.  You don't want to work, clean, exercise, communicate, etc.  When you are in a funk you feel like you are just stuck and nothing can help get you out of this mood.  This is pretty much the most annoying thing that can happen, especially when you are working towards a goals.  But it's normal, it happens.

You have to learn how to be in control of your emotions.  This is something everyone experiences at some point, and some more than others.  So find something that works for you to get yourself out of this funk.  You may find something different that works for you but I like to browse motivational videos on YouTube.  Whether they are geared towards fitness or not they always help push me forward.  And even if they don't completely bust me out of my funk they help me do what I need to do instead of letting myself turn crumble in to a lazy ball on the couch and zone out to shows on t.v. or what ever it is you would normally do when giving in to the laziness.


Check out these motivational videos below!  Did they help you? 
Let me know in the comments if they did :)





















"The man who wins in the end is the man who thinks he can."

No comments:

Post a Comment