Friday, February 15, 2013

Baby Steps



Everyone has goals that they see as dreams, something only attainable when you sleep.  What holds us back from acting on those dreams?  Why don't we work everyday towards them?  FEAR.  Or at least that is the answer for me.  I have a list of things, in my head, that I want to do but I make excuses because of my fear.  

Well I think I'll start this blog by writing my goals down, this way they are out there (out of my head) and I can easily cross them off when I accomplish them!  Now this is just the short version...I'll add the rest as I remember it.

Oh BTW!

Follow me! @nicolesfitlife 

INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
TWITTER
-FACEBOOK (coming soon!)


My Fitness Bucket List:


Compete in an NPC Bikini Competition in 2013 (Date is set! June 1, 2013)
Run a race every month  JAN2013  FEB2013 MAR2013 APR2013 MAY2013....
Be able to do 10 unassisted pull-ups, at the moment I can't even do one!

Work out every day for an entire Week 2/11-2/18
Work out every day for an entire Month
Work out every day for an entire Year (Whoa!)

Join a Running Group

Run a Half Marathon
Run a Full Marathon

Run a 9 Minute Mile
Run an 8 Minute Mile
Run a 7 Minute Mile
Run a 6 Minute Mile?
Place in the top 3 for my age group in a race (DONE! 3/9/13)
Run at least one Tough Mudder every year 2012  2013  2014  2015....
Compete in the World's Toughest Mudder

Become a Fitness Model
Become a Personal Trainer
Become a Nutritionist/Dietician


No comments:

Post a Comment