Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I am eating today!



GOODMORNING!


I am feeling super motivated today :)  I want to share with you how I eat.  I am becoming more and more obsessed with prepping my meals and snacks to take to work.  It makes going through the day so much easier when i'm eating the right food and don't have to worry about not eating enough.  I've been moving toward the stricter side of eating clean (with a few cheats of course, i'm human!) so I try to eat every 3(ish) hours.


So here's what i'm having today:

Breakfast:
3 Eggs (I haven't turned in to one of those egg white only people yet!)
1/8 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup broccoli boiled
1/2 cup tomato
8oz Nature's Promise Organic Reduced Fat Milk


Lunch:
1 1/2 cups Spinach
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup mango
1/8 cup sliced almonds
1/8 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup tomato
1/16 cup onion
3 oz chicken boiled
No dressing, especially when I use fruit or avocado! Saves a lot of fat and calories (if you're counting that is, which I don't)


And a couple snacks in case I need a little something more...which I ALWAYS do

I think we know what these are ;)


1 cup sauted peppers in garlic and oil
1/2 cup (cooked) Nature's Promise organic brown rice


And this is where I am at as of right now...

 



I'll share my dinner in my post later.  I achieved a goal!  Come back to find out what it was :) :)




"If it's important to you, you will find a way.  If not you will find an excuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment