Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Goals in progress...

Let's continue from my last post!  If you didn't read it, you should go do that now :)


My Dinner:
Cajun Shrimp
Sauteed Peppers & Onions
Organic Brown Rice








And a much needed treat after being surrounded by pizza!!  The biggest craving I've had since I started eating clean so strictly.  Next time i'm experimenting with mug cakes!

Oats
Organic Wheat Flour
Cinnamon
Natural Peanut Butter
Honey
Vanilla Extract
Organic Almond Milk
Egg
Drizzled with chocolate :-x !





So I crossed something new off of my goal list!  I went to the gym every day for an entire week.  Saturday is going to put a halt to my gym streak so i'll have to start over again on Sunday.  I had a few things crossed off already when I made the list so here's some pics from them!


Some pics from the Tough Mudder I ran in October last year...



 


The only two pics I found on the Tough Mudder site because there were thousands to go through!  The 'mud slides' (on the right) was so much fun!  Had a smile on my face almost the entire race :)




My Souvenir t-shirt and race # from the 5k Penguin run I did in January.  I'll be snowboarding this weekend so i'll miss the only two races I could have done this month...I guess my goal of running a race every month for an entire year will have to start over in March!


Now we're all up to date :)  




"Giving up is the easiest thing you could ever do, but holding it all together when everyone expects you to crumble; that, is true strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment